It was okay.

I haven’t read it.

Russian Roulette

DaughterofYassen

DaughterofYassen
Total Posts:  13
Joined  19-03-2016

20 March 2016 03:16

Russian Roulette. The 10th and Final Alex Rider book. The life and history of Yassen Gregorovich. Where he came from and how he came to be who he was..

So that happened….
I myself have yet to have met another person who has read it. I figure someone one here might have and I’d like to know what they thought of it.

Elf0123
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-07-2015

20 March 2016 18:16

I enjoyed it, but would like to know more about what happened afterwards. How did Yassen go back to Scorpia? How did he explain Alex still being alive at the end of Stormbreaker?

DaughterofYassen

DaughterofYassen
Total Posts:  13
Joined  19-03-2016

21 March 2016 21:36

Elf0123 - 20 March 2016 06:16 PM

I enjoyed it, but would like to know more about what happened afterwards. How did Yassen go back to Scorpia? How did he explain Alex still being alive at the end of Stormbreaker?

I agree It felt like it never really completed the story..  It should have gone until the end of Eagle Strike, that would have been cool, to see that conversation with Alex from Yassen’s point of view.

I felt like there should have been more of a brotherly relationship between Yassen and John Rider.  Because Yassen showed almost a sort of affection towards Alex, like he really had an appreciation for Alex’s dad, but it never showed that in Russian Roulette. More of an obligation, John saved his life, so whatever, he’d save Alex’s life.

Rocket
Total Posts:  48
Joined  08-06-2015

23 March 2016 20:55

Russian Roulette 100% broke my heart. It was amazing, i loved it! It made me cry quite a few times.

Stevo4474
Total Posts:  3
Joined  19-04-2016

19 April 2016 08:20

Dear Anthony Horowitz,

I’ve just finished reading one of your books called Russian Roulette and i have to say that i enjoyed it quite a lot.  The story was captivating and full of detail and kept me wanting to read more everytime i closed the book.  After completing the Alex Rider series and reading many more of your books i have taken an interest into your career and how you have become the person you are today.  I have a few questions about your career that i’m eager to have answered, What procedure do you go through to write a book and how long does it take?  Where do you get your ideas from? And do you have any tips for a young writer like myself?  Thanks for taking the time to read this email and i can’t wait to read more of your books, keep up the great work.

Kind Regards Oscar Stevenson
St Ignatius College