The Attic

Rocket
Total Posts:  48
Joined  08-06-2015

26 March 2016 15:42

I am going to study history! Which I’m really excited about! Eh, sometimes ya need to do other stuff before you really know what you want to do, no biggie - I was going to take a gap year if I hadn’t got into UCL, because I didn’t really like the other ones I applied to haha.

Are you in the US?

I think the old board is archived somewhere, I’m not too sure where though…

I’ll continue our conversation about Limitless here, because I don’t want to clog up the other thread - I’ve just had the episode where he gets kidnapped by the CIA - the black ops one. That was a pretty good ep! I wonder when/if Brian and Rebecca are going to get together though hahaha.

DaughterofYassen

DaughterofYassen
Total Posts:  13
Joined  19-03-2016

31 March 2016 02:04

Ooh nice, history is fun! It’s not so much not knowing what I want to do, it’s more of finding the way to do it. smile

Yep, I’m in the US. grin

Good idea to continue on here lol.
You’re only on episode 7!? (Which yes was really a great one!) Over here we’re on episode 19! There’s only 3 episodes left for season 1, I SO hope they renew it. Oh, but you have a lot to look forward too!! When do you guys get the episodes in the UK?

Oh cool, I hope they have it archived somewhere, lot of good conversations on there smile

Rocket
Joined  08-06-2015

31 March 2016 18:37

Oh ma gawd, 19?! We watch it on Sky Atlantic! I really hope it’s renewed!!! I’ve just seen the next episode about Naz… What do you think about Brian? I’m thinkin, he’s kinda hot, but also not… But he is… Or is he?

^^Literally my train of thought when seeing any slightly attractive man in a TV show. Or even in real life.

DaughterofYassen

DaughterofYassen
Total Posts:  13
Joined  19-03-2016

06 April 2016 17:36

Rocket - 31 March 2016 06:37 PM

Oh ma gawd, 19?! We watch it on Sky Atlantic! I really hope it’s renewed!!! I’ve just seen the next episode about Naz… What do you think about Brian? I’m thinkin, he’s kinda hot, but also not… But he is… Or is he?

^^Literally my train of thought when seeing any slightly attractive man in a TV show. Or even in real life.

Haha, it really is hard though! He’s like is totally hot, but then he’s totally not…? *shrugs* He’s just freakin’ ADORABLE. smile

Soo, just saw ep 20 last night… Aaaaah it was AMAZING!! I totally cried at one part.  uugh, they really need to renew this show! Don’t worry I won’t spoil it for you, BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!! Now it’s only 2 ep’s til the seasons over long face grrr

You should get “Headquarters!” next, lol that ones great! But then again they’re all great. wink cheese

Rocket
Joined  08-06-2015

16 May 2016 18:23

HQ was a great ep!! It’s hotting up now - Morra’s making it hard on Brian! The whole coat fiasco’s just happened *bites nails*

Lauren
Total Posts:  19
Joined  10-04-2015

01 June 2016 16:07

Hello All!

I’m just here with an update - Anthony’s latest TV series, NEW BLOOD, will premiere on BBC iPlayer tomorrow. It will then be shown on BBC1 from next Thursday.

Would really like to hear what you all think - particularly as he’s mentioned a few times that he wrote it with the older generation of Alex Rider fans in mind!

Lauren

Rocket
Joined  08-06-2015

02 June 2016 10:12

Ah yes!!! I will watch it! Do I count as an older generation… I’m 18? I read AR when I was 8 hahaha. Man. That makes me feel old.

Lauren
Total Posts:  19
Joined  10-04-2015

02 June 2016 10:25

You’re definitely not the oldest generation (!), but New Blood is about two guys in their 20’s so I think you still count?!

kaurageous_rocks

kaurageous_rocks
Total Posts:  5
Joined  07-09-2015

16 July 2016 21:16

Just started watching it. Have to say that the dark humour is definitely his style. Love it so far

Rocket
Joined  08-06-2015

19 July 2016 19:03

Hi KR! How are you?!

Rocket
Joined  08-06-2015

03 December 2016 10:00

Tis all a bit dead here…. I hope this new AR novel will liven things up a bit. The extract is very good and I’m quite excited to get my hands on the full thing.