Hooray!!!!

j2rider
Total Posts:  2
Joined  27-06-2015

27 June 2015 04:40

I am so glad this board is back. Thanks to Rocket for alerting me to this forum reopening. Is the old one open? Also thanks to her for alerting me to the EXTRAS, the short stories, all of them! THANKS Rocket and MR. HOROWITZ! I love you both. I know I’ve been critical of not being able to find those short stories but only because Anthony is by far my favorite writer. He’s ruined me for other books. His books make me feel as if I’m in the exact setting where the intense action takes place. And his action makes sense within the framework of the story and plot. It’s not just illogical, impossible action. I love his writing. It speaks to me on so many levels. Of course, I’ve tried his other series and like them all but none of them come close to Alex Rider’s series. I hope he does another one where Alex is the focus again. Thanks !

Lauren
Total Posts:  19
Joined  10-04-2015

03 July 2015 16:21

Hi j2rider, what a nice message! I’m glad all our hard work searching for short stories was worth it - although I’m sure there are more out there.

The old forum isn’t around anymore I’m afraid - the whole site has been redone. But I think a lot of the former members are slowly finding their way here…

Elf0123
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-07-2015

08 July 2015 20:59

I don’t know if this is what you mean, but they all seem to be up on this site now.

raider5944

raider5944
Total Posts:  1
Joined  13-09-2015

20 September 2015 18:50

j2rider - 27 June 2015 04:40 AM

I am so glad this board is back. Thanks to Rocket for alerting me to this forum reopening. Is the old one open? Also thanks to her for alerting me to the EXTRAS, the short stories, all of them! THANKS Rocket and MR. HOROWITZ! I love you both. I know I’ve been critical of not being able to find those short stories but only because Anthony is by far my favorite writer. He’s ruined me for other books. His books make me feel as if I’m in the exact setting where the intense action takes place. And his action makes sense within the framework of the story and plot. It’s not just illogical, impossible action. I love his writing. It speaks to me on so many levels. Of course, I’ve tried his other series and like them all but none of them come close to Alex Rider’s series. I hope he does another one where Alex is the focus again. Thanks !

And great thanks from a french fan family, Mr Horowitz!